Missouri 2-1-1 connects people with important community services and community service opportunities. United Way of the Ozarks is pleased to partner with the Springfield Greene County Library to bring 2-1-1 to our community.
United Way of the Ozarks launched Missouri 2-1-1 in November of 2007.
Missouri 2-1-1 is funded by United Way of Greater St. Louis and Missouri Foundation for Health.
- A family is in need of a food pantry and utility assistance
- A parent wants help for a child with a learning impairment
- A family loses power during a heat wave or ice storm and needs temporary shelter.
- A frightened spouse seeks a safe haven
- A family is looking for counseling for their teenager
- New parents seek area day care information
- A senior adult wants to volunteer or seek services
- A family searches for employment or an way out of debt
2-1-1 is available to AT&T and CenturyTel customers. To call 2-1-1 using a cellular phone or if 2-1-1 is not active with your phone provider dial: 1-800-427-4626.